Saturday, February 14, 2009

The valentines day celebration


This afternoon I treated my family for a lunch in the mall. They ordered the food that they wanted to eat. My little girl kept on talking about Valentines day she told me that I should do something to impress them both. I said to them that 3 days ago you asked me to treat you in a fine dining restaurant and I did it. the second day both of them again asked me to have a dinner in one of the restaurants that they both like because it is a pre-valentine celebration which I also did it. The third time which is today, they again asked me to do something special for them because today is the Valentine's day that's why I brought them to the mall and treat them with lunch. I surprised both of them with a blueberry cheesecake and they both love it for it is so delicious. After eating their lunch that was the only time which I heard them said thank you and happy valentines day to you. I smiled at them because my heart is filled with joy after so many things that I have done. I really love my family so much because we have a very harmonious relationship. Most people say that there is no perfect relationship but based on my experiences I can say that the family that I have is almost perfect. If I am going to rate this family from 1 to 10 and 10 being the highest I can say that it is 9.9 percent good. (giggles)... Happy Valentines Day to all !!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508