Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy valentines day to my loving wife and daughter Keisha


There are many ways to celebrate Valentines day. During Valentines day we noticed that there are heavy traffic on taxis and private vehicles falling in line on different motels waiting their time to be accommodated. Lovers always used this formula to show their love and affection to their partners and lover but this is not the only way to show and share your love to your love one. There are still hundreds of way and the best thing for me that I can express my love to my partner is to surprise her with hugs and kisses as she wake up on the day and give her a dozen of red roses which symbolizes my undying love. This is just a good start on valentines day but after that, I will treat her together with my daughter Keisha in one of the restaurants that offers delicious and nutritious foods.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508