Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Writers have different working schedules


I have a friend named Janice of the Philippines. She is a writer by profession , she always writes interesting articles in her columns. I used to read her columns every day because I really love the topics that she always tackles. She is a veterinarian turned writer actually. She has a lot of pets in her house that sometimes she includes it in her postings . It is where I get tips on how to take care of my pets here in my house. Sometimes, I also emailed her to ask some advices on pet grooming. Dogs are considered a man's best friend that's why I give my pet a full attention in his needs. I have one pet dog named Spyke a Japanese pitch in breed and she is so healthy. I give her vitamins every week and my daughter loves her so much.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508