Friday, December 12, 2008

Joining web design contest

The twenty first century has opened its windows to the virtual world. The virtual world has been the door to endless possibilities which would cater from the simple leisure to multi billion dollar business and everything that falls in between. Business in the virtual world are like mushrooms, it sprouts in almost every corner of of the internet. Thus, attracting prospective buyers as well as surfers to read and eventually buy a product or try a service that the company is offering. With this scenario, lifeBLUE Media 2nd Annual Web Design Contest was launched to pick the best web design there is.

I myself is an enthusiast in the field of web design. I have some background in computer programming and have developed and created websites for myself as well as for some friends and customers that are seeking my help in making websites. This endeavor that lifeBLUE Media is extending to aspiring web designers and enthusiast is a great step to acknowledge the work this people.

To be honest, I am planning to join the contest and be recognize in the field which I love working which is making web design and the best part that push me further in joining the contest is the support that I am receiving from people who believes that I can do it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508