Friday, December 5, 2008

A Christmas gift for my beautiful wife

"Christmas is just around the corner" as the old cliche goes, and when we speak of Christmas or the Yuletide season, it is always associated with gift giving be it for our friends, close relatives, parents and most of all to our special someone. This Christmas I am planning to give my wife a present which I think she would really love and I am thinking of giving her wallets. If you ask me why wallets, well the answer is very simple. Actually she has a wallet which is three years now and I found out that it is a little bit dilapidated and some what torn from the inside out if you know what I mean. I would like to replace it with a new one so she can keep her money and her identification cards as well as get a hold of our prize pictures when we are still young and the pictures with our kids.158

As for my little girl this Christmas, she will also be getting the same item but the design would be very much different from her mom. It is much trendier compared to her moms wallet, for now a days teens are very much into fashion and the latest designs and trends

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508