Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I love my New Olympus 790SW underwater camera

This is my brother's left hand taken at the bottom of the pool.
The clear shot of my Olympus 790SW camera underwater.

It was a couple of months ago that I received my new Olympus 790SW underwater camera from Australia that my sister gave me. I tried to use it many times but I have not tried taking pictures underwater. but since this afternoon we went to Edens Nature Park for a swimming activity, I have a chance to use it and took pictures underwater. At first, I was not able to get good pictures because I didn't set the camera to its underwater settings but after a couple of minutes of trying to fix the settings, I luckily did it. The pictures above show how clear the images were taken underwater.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508