Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Start building your advanced career education




My brother is working right at a tertiary level hospital as a medical assisting clerk. He currently assigned at the ultrasound department of the hospital. Since he graduated from the Ultrasound Tech School and received the ultrasound tech training, he was immediately employed with the hospital. He is now working for that hospital for the past five years already. The Ultrasound Tech School provided the right and necessary training for my brother which is very important for his employment right now. He always encourage me to take up the training course since I wanted to work also in the hospital. The training that that I would get would be my ticket as I enter the hospital industry for employment reasons. Based on my observation, my brother is currently earning enough amount to sustain his daily needs and he just recently acquired a new house and a brand new car. All of these things was possible because he is working at the hospital. He earns big time. My cousins are now officially enrolled in the Ultrasound Tech school for their training and all of them are optimistic that they would land a job and be successful just like my brother. According to my brother, the training lesson is quite simple and easy to understand. In fact, he was working when he took up the course. After the training lessons, working in a hospital was very easy on him since all the lessons were approciate and simplified. When he submitted his resume in the hospital human resource manager, he was instantly hired because of his Ultrasound tech training and was assigned in the ultrasound department of the hospital. After all the things that my brother told me, I have decided to take up the training course also so that I can have a job in the hospital just like my brother.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508