Monday, December 15, 2008

Tomorrow is my 35th birthday


I am turning 35 tomorrow December 16, 2008 and this is my very first birthday that I am undecided where and what to celebrate or do I need to celebrate my birthday which is also my 8Th wedding anniversary. I am really uncertain this time but the only thing that is certain is that I am going to go to church to give thanks to our creator and God almighty Jesus Christ. Tomorrow also will be the first "Misa de Gallo" where all catholic church are celebrating. I just wish for myself that I will have good health and to be more successful in everything I do and can help more people in my own little way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nol ha! hehehehehe maayo ni kay ako ang una ni comment greeting nimo hehehehe

Resshell Brian F. Rojas, REB, REA said...

happy bday nol ha!

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508