Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Balino clan reunion in Tacurong City


Last December 23 me and my family went to Tacurong City to spent Christmas with my in-laws. I really enjoyed spending Christmas day with them because that was my first time to attend a clan reunion and at the same time a Christmas party for the whole clan. It was presented very well, the venue was good, the food was just perfect for the whole participants. but there's one thing that I love most, the presentation of my daughter which I really don't expect it that all of the reunion participants was very much happy on her Hawaiian dance presentation. They admired it very well. It was said and agreed by the whole clan in Mindanao that they will be having a clan reunion every year so that all relatives will be more closer in terms of relationship. I hope that next time it would be more fantastic and more successful. I am looking forward to that event.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508