Friday, December 5, 2008

Overdrive


In the field of auto mechanics, there are different ways and tips on how to make automobiles engines and its accessories be more efficient on its performance. As an auto-mechanic for 8 years, I can say that the car needs to have a good settings to its finest tune so that all of its parts will play efficiently. Like for example the proper timings of its distributor in relation to its different activities of its combustion chambers. You need to perform the finest tune-up to be able to obtain the fuel efficiency. Here in my town, I have experienced different techniques in car customization such oversizing the cylinder for greater power output, changing the carburetor intake base adaptor to be able to accommodate more air intake and changing the jet pins for bigger fuel consumption that will result to more extra power. There are still more techniques in car customization but in all car modification that I do, I always buy my car parts to only one site named www.eatmyshift.com . This site offers a wide range of car products such as
engines, transmissions, converters, transparts, transfer cases, crossmembers and accessories. right now, yesterday, I have two cars here that needs transmission replacements so what I did was I immediately browse the site and look for the best transmission and I have found their 700r4 transmission for heavy duty performance. As I finished installing the new 700r4 transmission and tried to hit the road at high speed performance, I noticed that it gives a perfect performance. Their parts are really genuine and if you think about the prices, don't worry because all of their products have reasonable prices. This 700r4 transmission is an automatic overdrive transmission is one of the best transmission that I have tried. So to all car enthusiast out there, car modifiers and auto mechanics if you need a powerful transmission and other genuine car parts and accessories visit the Eatmyshift site because they have all in store for you when it comes to car accessories and genuine car parts. for more information about their list of products visit them at http://www.eatmyshift.com/ or you may call them at 800-708-0087.





No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508