Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Keisha wears window type eye fashion accessories


Yesterday afternoon, me and my family went to Gaisano South of Davao. We have our lunch then after we proceeded to different floors to window shop. There were a lot of nice apparels and fashion accessories at discounted price. They have a lot of sale items. My daughter Keisha also looks for her favorite fashion accessories. As I stare on the shoe items, I was not able to locate Keisha, I thought that she's following me all the time but as I look back I didn't found her so what I did was I immediately look for her and their I found her at the eyeglasses stall. She fits every items that she thinks she look good. I was really shock because she was choosing the window type of eyeglasses. She's really into fashion because all her taste falls under fashion accessories. I just support her in everything she does as long as It's not harmful for her.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508