Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Car plates


Last week my car plate was stolen from my car while I was parking along the boulevard. it is a strict policy that when a car has no plate, it would not be allowed to travel. I already informed the local land transportation office about the incident and they told me that the incident was already tagged. My officemate told me about the private numbers plates for cars. I visited their site and allowed them to create my car number plate. Now, my car can go wherever I want to go. I don't have to worry about caught by highway patrols because my car has a plate now. I also made some slight modification on my plate and it looks good on it. The site is not just plates, you can also register your loved car online using this site. For more information feel free to visit http://www.northumbrianumbers.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508