Monday, December 22, 2008

The gift giving





We were going to Tacurong South Cotabato to spend Christmas with my in-laws. Since we are leaving tomorrow, my sister Altesse decided to distribute the gifts this evening. We have our programme and a little bit of introduction to start with. There were also a small competition for dancing and singing for the kids. We have so much fun. Keisha dances very well and so with Cykie dodge and her little cousin Pinpin. Keisha won the first prize. After the competition the gifts were distributed to all of us. I received a short pants and a divers watch from Australia. After the gift distribution, we sang using the Magic sing mic that was bought earlier by my sister
Altesse in the SM mall of Davao. My daughter Keisha received a lot of gifts. She received Hannah Montana books, dresses, swimsuits, and a lot more.. She was very thankful to her Auntie Altesse for the gifts she received.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508