Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Billiard is one of my favorite games


When I was in high school, my friend would regularly invite me to come with them and play the game of pool. At first, I was very fascinated with the sport because my friends would play it and they seemed to enjoy. when I was given the chance to play the sport, it was truly a very exciting one. Since then, I never stop playing pool with my friends and even with my brothers. We make it sure that in a week, we would be able to meet and play our favorite sport at least 4 times a week. At first, I thought playing pool was just simple. since the billiard hall where we play would let me use their pool cue for free, I thought that was enough. But when I get to pay the game seriously, I decided to buy my Pool Cue and let nobody use it except me. After I got my pool cue stick, I practice more often and even enlisted my name in tournaments. last week it was my first grand champion title in billiards. I defeated my close friends, who thought me how to play the game. I have several invitations to play and the big one is coming next year. It is because I qualified for the world pool and I know it is very challenging on my part to play with the masters in the sport. But I know I am confident because I practice a lot and seriously as well. with the pool cue stick that I have, nothing can go wrong. As they say practice makes perfect and it brings glory as well. For more information about the best billiards deal on the web visit the pool cue site at http://www.pooldawg.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508