Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A perfect house plans


I was once a property consultant before and I used to scrutinized home plans and explained every details to our business associates and to real estate investors. I was hired to do it for them since my expertise fits with the companies job. a few weeks a go, i was instructed by my immediate boss to visit one of our projects. It is a tropical resort project that needs log homes and its amenities. I am not really familiar with this project type because most of my projects are located in the business districts that are very much sophisticated. But since I was instructed by my boss, I still accept this type of project because I know that the site that I used to visit during my free time in the office is the type of site that could help me develop my knowledge in Log Home Plans. This site offers a wide range of architectural styles such as Ranch house plans, bungalow house Plans,
House Plans, Country House Plans,Country French Home Plans,Craftsman House Plans,Early American House Plans,English Cottage Plans,European House Plans and many more. House Plans and More offers a wide variety of home building resources and helpful tools all in one convenient website organized to make your home plan search simple and easy. This site helps a lot of architects and builders and also the end users because by visiting their site , they will be able to locate the house plans that fits their budget and the style. For more information about their services visit them at http://www.houseplansandmore.com/.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508