Sunday, December 7, 2008

Unique jewelries


I would consider myself as one of those people who are in love with jewelries. I would say I have a good taste when it comes to jewelry and things that shines. I don't just collect jewelries, I also use them as often as I can. There was one fashion event that I would not forget. I was invited to a jewelry show as a judge for the event. In that event, I was wearing a fashion jewelry made just for me. At the show, I just cant stop but noticed several spectators not looking at the contestants as they pass to the catwalk aisle. I tried to deny it but, those people who are not looking at the contestants were looking at my jewelry worn. After the event, one person approached me and asked me if I am selling the jewelry that I am wearing because it is unique and he never saw anything like it before. This is what I like about custom made jewelry, unique and elegant to all.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508