Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thanks Mom

Mothers day is fast approaching and is just around the corner. On may 10, we are going to celebrate one of the many important person in our life and that is our mom. As for me, I am going to buy her jewelry that would give accent to her clothes and her shoes. I may not buying the expensive ones but for sure she is going to love it.69

I love my mom not because I am oblige to love her but for a simple reason, she was the one who brought me to life aside from my dad and for being there when things go wrong during my childhood years and even up to now, she is the person I cling too and rush too whenever I need advice. So, this coming may ten i want to show my deep appreciation by giving her a token of my heart felt gratitude to the things she has given me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508