Saturday, May 2, 2009

A good roof means a good house


I just move in to my newly acquired house. This house was a classic I believe because this has established in the 70's. I love the classic and I want to remodel it to make it livable in this new generation. It is a two level house with 4 bedrooms and 2 comfort rooms. It has a huge parking area and already fenced. I acquired this property from a good friend of mine who is moving to another state. The house has been vacant for about 5 years already. I guess that was the main reason why it was sold to me by my friend. I have already renovated the rooms and repainted it with fresh color paints for this will be my permanent residence. The comfort rooms are also renovated adding the flashing water system. The doors were also replaced with the new ones. I like the old look wood that is why I replaced it with some hard wood doors for lasting solution to it. My wife also acquired some sofas and cabinets for the kitchen and the living area of the house. I was having a hard time with the roofing system because I can't find the perfect look for the roof. So I called up Tulsa Roofer to help me get that best roof for my newly acquired property. The house will be completely renovated by the end of this month. My problem with the roof is now over. I have the best roof in the entire village, thanks to the Tulsa Roofing company. Many would asked me about the roof in my house because it is very best for the house. Many would even take pictures of the house, especially the roof. For those who are looking for the best roof provider feel free to visit, http://www.tulsaroofer.net and have that roof for your house.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508