Thursday, May 7, 2009

Customized computer tables




I am almost finished with my computer table project. I have already painted the three tables and I there are only 2 left to go. I bought awhile ago some paint thinner and glazing putty as an additional materials for the last two tables. I am pretty sure that I could make it this afternoon so that by tomorrow I can go to my garden to fix my garden net. The pictures above are the actual customized computer tables that I made. I used the enamel paint for wood and it has the same finished of the auto lacquer finished. It is so smooth. I jhave one technique to get the glossy smooth look. All you have to do is to add paint thinner everytime you brush and pur a little bit of paint thinner to the paint can.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508