Friday, May 1, 2009

Health condition

There are times that I feel so difficult to sleep because my mind always thinking of what to do for tomorrows activity. I always prepare ahead of time and usually I think every night on what to do so that by tomorrow all will be set in proper and accordingly. sometimes i feel so tired of thinking and I want a complete rest but I can't get a full sleep for I have an insomnia but i have my own technique to sleep. I used to take my anti-histamine medicine because it gives a drowsy feeling and by taking this kind of medicine my body will be replenished with the whole energy that was spent during daytime. I always prepared this tablet where it comes in 50 and 25 milligram. This tablet is good only for person like me who have an allergic reaction to crustaceans. don't just take tablets without the doctors prescription because you won't know the reactions. It is best to see your physicians if there's something you feel unusual to your body.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508