Friday, May 8, 2009

Meeting people with tattoos

Are you eccentric or weird or do you like having a tattoo in your skin or simply want to meet a person who's passion is tattoo? Well look no further for the availability of talking or meeting the person with the same interest such as tattoo is here in tattoochatcity.com they have a tattoo chatroom that is congregated by hundreds and thousands of tattoo enthusiasts. I myself have joined this site from curiosity for I also have an affinity for body art and not to mention I have a tattoo on my right arm. As I joined the chat room, I was overwhelmed of the many chatters that would welcome you in joining. I even made friends from India and as far as Germany all sharing one passion (TATTOO). I even made contact with a person through a web cam who's body is filled with art works which ranges from flags to Hollywood celebrities and would still want to have an image of a gold fish. Eccentric isn't it but its true. You might be hesitant or skeptical in joining this site for you mightfind these people weird, but meeting this people is just the same as meeting any person in the street its just that they like they're body painted with the things they like.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508