Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Silence can make me sick

My wife and daughter Keisha Nicole went to Tacurong City to attend the birthday celebration of her grandmother tomorrow. I drove them to the van terminal as early as 9 O'clock in the morning to catch with the second trip going to the said place. After that I immediately went to my garden in Maligaya village in Catalunan Pequeno to do gardening activities. When I'm home at 5 O'clock, I prepare my food and clean my room. I do it all by myself for I am the only person in the house. I feel so empty and alone because I have no one to talk to. It is so silent that you can even hear a dropped of a single needle. I missed the naughtiness of my daughter Keisha so much but after a couple of minutes my loneliness were gone because she called me over the phone asking what I am doing right now. I hope after two days they will be here already as planned.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508