Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The largest Toyota Camry dealer in virginia


I am a type of person who have a passion for cars. I love cars so much. Since grade school I started collecting books about automobile and since then I never stop collecting car pictures and magazines and books until I reach college. I took my automotive mechanical course in one of the prestigious schools here in our place until I graduated. I became an automotive mechanic and work in an auto shop. I have troubleshoot a lot of car models and brands but I love the performance of the Toyota because their parts are very durable. I am much more familiar with the Toyota car brand since my fathers cars were all from Toyota. When I saw the Toyota Camry model, I said to myself that this is the car of my dream. Toyota Camry body is much wider than the Toyota corollas models and it is considered as the top of the line product. It is more comfortable because it has enough legroom space. The interiors are also good because it comes in leather seats. Among new Toyota dealers in the US, Koons Toyota is the largest new Toyota Camry dealer in Virginia and serves the Falls Church VA, Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Fairfax VA and Tysons Corner VA areas. So to all car lovers out there if you want to buy a Toyota Camry whether it is the regular one or the Hybrid gas-electric type, you can visit Toyota Camry Virginia or check their site at http://www.toyotacamryvirginia.com/ or you may call their toll-free number at 888-530-8445.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508