Sunday, June 22, 2008

Am I experiencing an Allergy or Measles?


Yesterday, I went to The Davao Sanitarium hospital emergency room because there something wrong with my health. I felt like there is something grows all over my body. It is like measles sprouting all over my body and I felt so uneasy. The doctor gave me a benaxil shot right into my left arm. It is an antihistamine vials that is meant for my allergy. After a few minutes, I felt like very sleepy so I immediately paid the hospital bills and went outside to drive home. I fell asleep and experience seizures for I have fever. Right now I am feeling OK, no fever but still felt uneasy for there is still measles like all over my body. I have decided to go to the Davao Doctors Hospital this afternoon to have a second doctors opinion regarding my health condition.

1 comment:

etchos said...

wawa ka naman papa no..

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508