Sunday, June 22, 2008

Me, at the Davao Doctors Hospital



This afternoon around 4:30 PM, I went to the Davao Doctors Hospital to have my second doctors opinion regarding my health condition. As soon as I finished filling up those patients information card, I was instructed by one of the resident doctors to lie down in bed and a nurse approach me to get my BP which stands for Blood pressure. My blood pressure was normal. After that, another resident doctor approach and interviewed me regarding my health condition. She advised me to have a urine analysis test and a complete blood count test. I was given a request form and instructed to go to the cashiers window and then to the laboratory room for my blood extraction. The results were good, there were no irregularities found in my urine and blood samples. the doctor said since there were no irregularities found in my results, I was only advised to see a dermatologist for my skin rashes. instead, she gave me an anti-bacterial tablet named 500 mg. clocxacillin tablet to be taken 4 times a day for 7 days. I hope after taking the prescribe medicine, my health condition will be back to normal so that I can perform my daily duties as a father, as a businessman and as a blogger.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508