Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My formula for cleaning a dirty greasy engine

Last night in my garage, I gathered all my car cleaning gadgets because I wanted to clean my van. I bought some rubbing compound and some liquid car wax for the buffing activity. I wiped it first with clean cloth all the painted surface then after I applied gradually the rubbing compound cream and start buffing. It was so easy to perform since I have an electronic buffer machine to do the polishing. After a thorough polishing, I applied the liquid car wax with a sponge then wipe with a clean cotton cloth. It gives a sparkling show car finished. It is very elegant looking. I am very strict when it comes to car cleaning. Right now, I am planning to do an engine cleaning. I have a tip for those car enthusiast who want to clean their engine car easily. Greasy objects and dirt's are so easy to clean just use these mix solution. Mix 1 liter of pure gasoline to 3 liters of crude oil and a sachet of powdered detergent. Spray it directly to the engine then rinse it with water after. It removes the greasy objects easily for it loosens the binding parts of the engine dirt's. Try it!!! it really works.

2 comments:

TristanThomas said...

Sometimes I stumble upon a blog post that perfectly answers a question that brought me to perform a search in the first place - your post is a good example of such a happy encounter. Thanks! :-)
carpet cleaner toronto

teenooth said...

l9w40k1p84 u7e83d4s28 i9b60o8p20 t6i51o0r75 r2f52z8o65 b6p71g0z63

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508