Friday, June 13, 2008

My little daughter who is a computer wizard


My wife and my daughter Keisha Nicole is still in Tacurong city and they will be coming back home this coming Sunday June 15, 2008. My daughter called me awhile ago telling me that She took a picture of people in the market who were falling in line to buy NFA rice. She was very excited talking to me and she wanted her captured pictures be posted in my blog so that people will also be aware of what's happening in Tacurung City regarding rice crisis. I missed her so much because she is my true partner in my blogging activity. She is in charge in all my websites. She knows how to open and knew how to navigate to different sites that I love to visit to read important articles and news reports. Two days more to go and they will be home. hahahaha.... I called her my little computer wizard because at her early age she already knew where, how and what to do in the world of blogosphere.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508