Sunday, June 22, 2008

Giving a quality bonding time for my daughter Keisha





After the doctors consultation in the Davao Doctors Hospital I, together with my family went to the mall to buy for my daughters notebook and other school supplies because there were additional items needed for their schooling. when we were in the mall, I felt like so uneasy to move for I am not feeling well but since we were there and we need to buy those stuff for tomorrows school activity, I just sat on a chair and let them buy those items in the school department. I have noticed that there was a coffee shop in front named Coffee Express so I ordered a cup of cafe latte and a slice of bread. It was my first time to order in that coffee shop and I found it so good. The coffee is so creamy and the sandwich that I ordered was so tasty and delicious. after awhile I called them (my daughter and wife) to company me in that coffee shop. I let them taste the food and they also have positive comments. They like the the food so much and my daughter Keisha likes cafe latte too. I said to her the next time we go shopping, If we have some extra money we can have our snacks here.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508