Friday, June 27, 2008

Installing my newly bought doorknob



Yesterday, I have decided to buy a new door lock for my daughters room because this problem was just left unattended due to busy schedules. I have bought a new chrome plated door knobs in the mall and I will fix it all by myself. It is so easy to install since there is an instruction and guide paper included in the doorknob pack and I am also familiar about it for I am the one who installed all the doorknobs during the construction of my house. You just need to have two screwdrivers one is flat and the other would be stars screw type. I dismantled and removed the old one from its door whole and replace it with the new one. i chose to buy the key less type of doorknob so that I can immediately check her up immediately. This type of doorknob is the cheapest among all the brands that were displayed in the mall hardware department. I hope this china brand doorknob will last long because most of the china products received negative feedback. It was said that china products are not of quality but they are after of its quantity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oqbfifgxj
[url=http://www.jyoseiboots.com/]アグブーツ[/url]
ugg ショートブーツ
http://www.jyoseiboots.com/ UGG アウトレット

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508