Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doing plumbing job


Philippines experience an inflation rates on all items most specially to gasoline and rice which is a necessity to every household. Since these two items increases, all of the items that are very much dependent to this two items also inflates such as water rates and electricity. To save more on water I see to it that there are no leaks in my pipes and use water conservatively. Yesterday, I have noticed that there were small drippings of water in my kitchen faucet. I immediately check it out to see what remedy can I do to fix it. I found out that the rubber seal was worn out already and needs replacements. I prepared my pipe wrench to fix the faucet. I put some TEFLON and replace the rubber gasket and installed it back. You know what plumbing is a very simple work if you have the proper tools. A friend of mine from Australia told me that plumbing job in Australia is a high paying job for Australians doesn't' want to perform dirty jobs. There are a lot of plumbers in this country and willing to work abroad but the problem is not all have plumbing certificates and knows how to speak english because most of them belongs to the lower income bracket.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great...

plumber said...

Once in a while it is better to call a well trained plumber from a reputable plumbing company to fix the problems about our drainage or portable water system. Or if we can do it ourselves to lessen the expenses is much better .But it is really important that they are experts in this field. Good thing here is that, plumbers are easy now to reach online.

Brooklyn plumber said...

Any professional plumber could really get that job well done. Plumbers are equipped with right tools and knowledge needed in dealing with heavy plumbing duties like this.

Chris Pia said...

So i dont know how i ran acros this article, however it is interesting. I am not sure the last time i needed a plumber but im sure others will find this article interesting as well.

plumber said...

I totally agree, it is good to know that there is online plumbing services that offer this kind of job.

plumbing said...

I totally agree, plumbing is a very important part of housekeeping.

Long island plumber said...

Interesting article. Plumbing is a very important aspect in all phases of housekeeping.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508