Sunday, July 13, 2008

Three Days Of Diarrhea


Last Friday, I was not able to work in my car for I am not feeling well. I experienced heavy diarrhea. I keep on going back to the comfort room for my bowel movement frequently strikes in no time. I just drink a lot of water and other juices to keep my body hydrated. I drink a lot of Gatorade to replenish the amount of liquid that came out from my body. On my second day of diarrhea, I experienced fever. I just took paracetamol and bioflu every four hours for my medication. Today is my third day. I still experienced frequent bowel movement this early morning until 3 in the afternoon. I still continue my medications and continue to drink a lot to avoid dehydration. I hope and pray that my body will be in normal condition as soon as possible so that I can do all my duties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, care for an exchange links? Please drop by at my blog and leave a message if you are interested. Thanks...

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508