Monday, July 21, 2008

Mitral Valve can be restored through surgery

I used to work in a medical clinic. I would say that I am a little bit familiar with some disorders. Working in a medical clinic is satisfying to me because it increases my knowledge and I get familiar with sicknesses and disorders.My best friend approached me last week. He was asking for my opinion on what he was feeling. My friend is having hard time to breath in several occasions. I am a sure that what he is feeling and experiencing is caused by his mitral valve. The present medical field is gifted with knowledge and talents in dealing with Mitral Valve Surgery and Mitral Valve Repair. There are also some health institutions that perform a Mitral Valve replacement for those patients that are highly at risk of Mitral Valve malfunction. My friend went to the hospital to have a check up and it was affirmed that he has Mitral valve problem and it has to be fix or else, he might end up six feet below the ground. Mitral valve disorder can be cured. For more information about the mitral valve surgery and repair, visit http://www.umm.edu/heart/mitral.htm

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508