Monday, July 14, 2008

Looking for my kids costumes online


My two kids are both in a play in their school. Both of them are so excited because this is the first time that they will be in one play. I am very proud of them. They went through the entire screening process of applicant from their school. Both of my kids are staring at the lead role. The play that they are in will require them to wear costumes. Me, the proud father, wants the best for my boys. My first kid needs several Disney Costumes and my second kid needs several Star Wars Costumes. The play will be next week, so I have to move fast and find the costumes for my kids. I remembered last year we have a party and required us to wear any Halloween Costumes. I tried the site and luckily I was able to find the costumes that my kids will be wearing on their play. Easterntoys.com offers a wide range of available costumes. When my kids saw the costumes, they were more excited to portray their roles. For more information about costumes, visit
http://www.easterntoys.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508