Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Building a career in a real estate industry

I would consider myself, as one of the fortunate ones to have finished a bachelor's degree in management is a well-respected university. After finishing my course, I still feel that there is something missing in me. My brother is a real estate investment consultant. He owns a business that involves real estate. After his four-year course, he went to have a further study at the Nouveau Riche University. According to my brother, the Nouveau Riche University taught him how to become an expert real estate investment consultant. I saw many clients of my brother who visit him in his office, asking him about his personal opinion on real estate investment. These clients would not acquire any property without consulting my brother. I am working in my brother's real estate investment firm as his assistant office manager. I am really interested to study the course because I find it very challenging and a good source of income. I have already enrolled myself in the Nouveau Riche University to have my formal study. I know I can make it and I want to be known in the real estate industry just like my brother. My brother is also happy that I have followed his footsteps. I know after finishing my study at the Nouveau Riche University, I will be able to start my own real estate investment firm.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508