Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Goodbye to my beloved Uncle Pabs


When we talk about life I considered it as a very precious thing that we need to take care and give value since we all no that there is no one in this world that will last forever. We exist in this world and given more responsibilities to perform. Responsibilities for the family , to our love one and the community that surrounds us that also needs our simple participation as a good citizen of the country. A Person is well remembered in his good creation and doings just like my uncle Pabs who has a lot of good friends because he always give value to friendship. Uncle Pabs is a very responsible man. He always works for the benefit of his family. Working hard just to provide and support his dream. A dream of having a good life. He has 2 siblings named Shiralle and Lynlyn. He was so proud to her daughter Lyn who took nursing course because she always excel in all her exams. Every time he visits us here in our place, he keeps on telling me that her daughter is my inspiration, she is my hope and my lucky one who can uplift or elevate our status of living. Lyn is very consistent in his studies that is why Uncle Pabs is so proud of her. but we really dont know how long we stay in this world. It is very uncertain and no predictions can be done about the issue of life. Uncle Pabs joined our creator last July 14, 2008. he died due to heart attack. He was comatose for one day and send to the nearest hospital in
Davao del Norte and was declared clinically dead after a day. This afternoon is his internment at the Davao del Norte public cemetery. I really missed his laughter's and company so much but as we all know stories has really an ending. All I can say is Just move on and I hope that my auntie and my cousins can now adjust and accept the whole situation.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508