Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hand tools make my job so easy

Yesterday was my birthday and I was surprised to receive a gift coming from my friend who is already residing in the west coast. When I open my gift, there were several Hand Tools. Friend really knows what I want for my birthday. I am working as a carpenter and the gift that I received is very useful for my job. At the moment, I am repairing my house because termites have attacked it. I never expected that termites are these brutal especially when they think that your house is a flavor of the month. I first started checking the walls in my room and I immediately noticed that the walls are already in their menu. Good thing I have several hand tools to help me do the job. The Hand Tools were gift from my cousin who is residing in east coast. After fixing the room, I proceeded to the second floor where I think termites are making their castle. I was really not wrong at all. The second floor in my house is my library. The pages of some books were already perforated and there are marks of termites. I tried spraying anti termite solution before to prevent the colony from spreading. The effort was good but not good enough. Termites continued to destroy my possessions. Having a complete hand tools is in deed very helpful because I never had any problem fixing my house. I have eradicated the termites almost 95% with the help of the hand tools that my cousin gave me. For more information about hand tools, visit http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508