Thursday, July 31, 2008

I keep building my dreams



I have been browsing all my pictures in my personal computer and I remember the days when I was still building my dream and until now I still keep on building my dreams. It is so hard to build your dreams especially when you are residing in a country where the economy is poor. You have to think what is the best thing to do to earn a living. As I browse my computer files, this is one of the pictures that strikes me most. This is my house and I have built this house when I was still 23 years of age, single and available hehehe........... I built this house last 2000 and I am the author of the whole idea. I am not an engineer by profession but I have been working before in a "bigtime" construction firm named Megaworld Properties and Holdings Incorporated the maker of high rise condominiums and hotels in Makati area in the central business district of Manila area. Since all materials were purchased by myself, there is a big advantage in the cost of the construction for there were no middlemen in acquiring building materials. At the age of 25 I decided to get married. Life is really full of mystery, all I can say is based in my experienced is that I am lucky enough for we were so much compatible with my partner. We never quarrel and we're always happy. I see to it that I can provide her everything she needs in my own little way together with my beautiful daughter Keisha who is so smart and will remain as a good provider.

1 comment:

Mayet said...

Musta ho! I am thinking of building a house back in Cavite in a few years time. Isa kayong mabuting ehemplo ng isang PInoy.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508