Sunday, February 24, 2008

We're going To The Beach

Me and my daughter Keisha Nicole is preparing our things for the beach. We inflate the beach ball and her wet set. We write all the necessary items that we're going to buy for tomorrows activity. My wife and I planned the menus for our beach party. We decided to have grilled foods to be cook. We also have grilled hotdogs on sticks with marshmallows on top, egg sandwiches, chichiriyas, and cold soft drinks. This party is made possible through our blog earnings and of course the three blogger should be present namely Junix of teebob.blogspot.com, Bryan of weblinx.blogspot.com and myself of alaverde33.blogspot.com.


Keisha Nicole's new wet set

I am ready to go to Villa Josefina Beach Resort!!!

I love this party so much and I am very much excited for tommorows beach party (Keisha added).

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508