Sunday, February 10, 2008

After 8 years Jessa Zaragosa and Ruffa Mau Quinto Still fightitng over Dingdong


Every tell-all interview deserves more telling from those being told about, it seems. After publishing a no-holds barred interview with singer Pops Fernandez (wherein she details how she was dumped by then hubby singer Martin Nievera, and notes the effects of post-coital urinary tract infection on one's marriage), YES! magazine seems to have another hit in the making.This time around, it's bosomy comedian-actress-singer Rufa Mae Quinto getting the ire of singer and former politician Dingdong Avanzado and his wife, singer Jessa Zaragosa.The couple moved residence to the United States a few years ago.Zaragosa, who was a popular singer with a string of monster hits in the 1990s, vented her disappointment and called Quinto a liar on ABS-CBN's "The Buzz" on Sunday through a phone interview from her home in California.The whole fracas arose from statements made by Quinto in the YES! interview, where she revealed the depths of the heartache she felt after her then-boyfriend Avanzado was "stolen" by Zaragosa.Zaragosa denied Quinto's claims."Unang-una, nung mga panahon po na yon, wala pong inagaw, wala pong inagawan at wala rin po akong sinira na relasyon nila ni Dingdong noon... hindi po siya girlfriend ni Dingdong Avanzado," said Zaragosa.(First of all, at the time, no one was "stolen", nobody was stolen from anyone, and I never ruined her relationship with Dingdong then... she was not the girlfriend of Dingdong Avanzado.)'Indecent'Asked to specify exactly what went on with Quinto and Avanzado then, Zaragosa declined saying she didn't know how to give a description that would not be construed as offensive."Ang hirap pong umisip, magsabi ng disenteng salita kung paano ko po mailalarawan ang relasyon niya noon kay dingdong. She was seeing other men aside from Dingdong, nahuli po siya ni Dingdong."Ganun po ang set-up nila, hindi po seryoso, hindi po girlfriend-boyfriend exclusive. Paano siya seseryosohin ng isang lalaki kung siya ay nanlalalaki," Zaragosa said.(It's hard for me to find a decent enough word to describe what sort of relationship she had with Dingdong. She was seeing other men aside from Dingdong, he caught her. That was their set-up, not serious, not girlfriend-boyfriend exclusive. How could any man take her seriously if she was seeing several men at the same time.)Zaragosa clarified that her reaction is more out of concern for her four-year-old daughter who might be affected by Quinto's claims."Masama loob ko kasi inatake niya po kami, inatake niya ang pamilya ko... ayoko pong bilang magulang balang araw na tanungin po ako ng anak ko "Mom, is it true na inagaw mo si Daddy sa babaeng ito, may inagrabyado kang tao."(I feel hurt because she attacked us, she attacked my family... I don't want as a parent to one day be asked by my daughter if it was true that I stole her dad from this woman, that I betrayed another person.)Zaragosa also denied Quinto's claim that they used to be the best of friends. As a parting shot, Zaragosa gave this message to Quinto: "Nalulungkot ako para sa yo dahil ang integridad at katotohanan, wala ka no'n."(I'm sad for you because when it comes to integrity and the truth, you don't have any.)'It's my life'Quinto later called The Buzz to react to Zaragosa's interview. She said that she isn't surprised by Zaragosa's negative reaction but explained that in doing the YES! interview, she was only telling her life story, as a way of breaking with the past and starting anew.Quinto said that it was never her intention to hurt anyone and appealed to the audience to read the interview more carefully, so it would be clear that she made no personal attack against Zaragosa and her family."Past is past, kuwento na lang. Hindi lang naman siya eh, lahat ng na-involve po sa akin (Past is past, it's all just a story now. I didn't just talk about her but all the people involved with me.)," said the sexy comedian.She said that she has no regrets over the interview, explaining that she has the right to talk about the story of her life as she sees fit."Istorya po ng buhay ko yon, feeling ko po hawak ko po ang kwento ng buhay ko at kahit anong mangyari hindi ko po babaguhin yon. Buong loob lang po ako nagsabi ng totoo sa nangyari sa buhay ko," she told The Buzz.(It's my life story. I feel that I have a right to my own story and whatever happens I'm not changing it. I wholeheartedly told the truth about the events of my life.)

3 comments:

Emzkie said...

wow showbiz!

Anonymous said...

Jessa,

I'm a housewife and I'm also based in California and I tell you we are on the same boat. Ruffa Mae is a home wrecker and she did the same thing with my family. You continue filing a case against her so she learns her own lesson. I wish I could see you here in California and I'll tell you my experiences with her. I'm a private family now but you have to put an end to her lies. Be strong and I'm proud of you on how you handle your family..

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508