Thursday, February 28, 2008

My favorite Red Shirt

There are a lot of Tee shirts in my closet that comes in different colors. I usually use Tee shirts because I am very much comfortable in using it. I have one shirt in my closet that I frequently used it during malling and shopping. It is my favorite red shirt that was given to me by Maria Lynel Rodriguez, (my wife sister) during their Christmas vacation in Takurung, Sultan Kudarat. I love the design so much and it fits perfectly for me and it is made of 100 percent purely cotton.

5 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

Ah, yapoa sab ni Noel...musta na diha?

lynel said...

i am very thankful for the appreciation of the cottonation of the tee shirton.heheheh
its gonna be a happy vallentines to u everytime u wear that shirt.
but...hmmm...it fits u right if not left.hehehe

lynel said...

valentines diay...asus..wrong is peling gayud...

Yoolees said...

Looks cute... and it really fits you. hey nice meeting you here kabayan ;D

Hye of Space of Reality

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle
for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Also visit my web-site; Methadone Clinics In Michigan

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508