Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Daughters Hand Held Radio Toy

Communication is really important in the field of business that is why I asked my sister in Australia to send me a pair of hand held radio. My sister Altesse gave me this communication device last year during her Christmas vacation with us. I am really happy to own one because I can now use it whenever we have an activity in my mango farm. This is really a big help in the mango production business. My daughter Keisha Nicole is always playing my handheld radio. The battery pack of my radio always get drained because keisha is always playing with it. She always act like a radio reporter and sometimes follow the reporting style of Mike Enriquez of GMA television network. Sometimes, I wonder if she will become a television reporter someday. Anyway to make the story short I bought her a pair of hand held radio toy.

Keish Nicole Holding her (Princess) hand held radio toy.

Her Princess Hand Held radio toy.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508