Saturday, February 2, 2008

OUR BUTTRFLY GARDEN TRIP

Two days ago my daughter Keisha Nicole had a feild trip. Their destination is The Butterfly Garden located inside the property of Mrs. Marieta Dizon, owner of Crocodile farm in Diversion road Davao City. We went there together with her nursery classmates around 1:30 in the afternoon. We listen to the officers and caretakers of the said place and the students take down their notes. I am amaze of the life cycle of a butterfly. It was so interesting because that is my first time to hold a cultured caterpillar and there were many different varieties that they are producing from black colored to shocking and weird shapes of butterfly. The butterfly garden is full of flowers, most of the flowers their are "Lantanas" because that is their favorite plant and I am the one who supplied their planting materials for the butterfly sanctuary. I would like to share some of my pictures taken during my visit.

Butterflies on lantana plant

Adult butterfly

The Butterfly cocoon

The breeding Box

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508