Friday, February 8, 2008

Rodolfo Jun Lozada Is A Great Filipino Hero


Early morning as I prepared my things to go to my garden in Maligaya, I heard a news about Rodolfo Jun Lozada giving testimonies in the senate committee. I am very much excited more about the issues so, I decided to open the television hoping that I could watch the live coverage of the reports. I watched the live coverage of Jun lozadas testimonies and I am very much convinced of what he said. It was said in a very detailed manner and he is very consistent of his answers. He is so tired, I noticed at first that his right hand is shaking as he take the oath inside the senate building. There were a lot of names that is involved in the ZTE-NBN deal and most of the names that he told are all big politicians like chairman Abalos, Defensor, Neri, Joe de Venecia, Lito Atienza and many more. It was so hard for a single person who will broadcast his knowledge about the maliscious deal because there are a lot of people who is involved in the issue and they will go after you. His family is very much worried about the situation but he has no choice but to tell the truth to the public. Rodolfo Jun Lozada is really a true great hero.


More power to you jun keep moving so that all filipinos will know the real story behing the ZTE-NBN deal. MABUHAY KA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me and my family is been watching the testimony of jun lozada and we are convinced that he is telling the truth. he is so calm and even correct the panel ( the senators ) when they said something wrong about his past statement. mabuhay ka JUN LOZADA...GODBLESS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I recently came across the website below regarding Mr. Jun Lozada and I thought I should share it with you:

patriots4truth.blogspot.com

The soundtrack it provides might help us discern the truth better about the man.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508