Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tommorrow will be the 23rd day after flower induction


Early morning today, I visited the mango farm and check the trees individually for possible pest and fortunately the trees were very much healthy and free from mites, borers, flies, and other insects that can harm its flower. I will prepare right now the chemicals that I'm gonna use it for tomorrows activity and also my power spray machine. I talked to my friend Nito of Digos, a mango production expert. He told me that the chemicals that I am using before namely Selecron and the Cypermethrins are a good combinations in fighting unwanted insects. But it would be better if I can use another set of chemicals to prevent chemical immunity. I chose UNITOP chemical as a new ingredient in my chemical formulations. I Hope that this new chemical could also give a good result in my mango production.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508