Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gretchen Baretto and Tonyboy Cojuangco is Still Together


Actress Gretchen Barretto's first public appearance after rumors that she broke up with long time partner Tonyboy Cojuangco seemed to prove that they were still very much a couple.Barretto and Cojuangco attended the birthday party of Senator Jinggoy Estrada over the weekend.Barretto said they have resolved whatever issues they may have had, and reiterated that Cojuangco did not kick her out of their house."Never ako pinalayas, I'm in my comfort zone and no, I don't think I'll ever make layas," she said.(I've never been kicked out of the house, I'm in my comfort zone, and no, I don't think I'll ever leave the house.)"Tony's a very decent person. He always would want or choose to talk things over in the most decent manner."Barretto and Cojuangco were visibly affectionate- holding hands, embracing, and standing close together.Barretto had only praise for her partner. "I wouldn't be with him for 14 years, I mean, I am with him because he is a good man."During the party, Barretto gave members of the Estrada family, including former President Joseph Estrada, a copy of her newly-released CD.The actress appeared to enjoy herself, giving her all on the dance floor, which she shared with another dancing diva, former Senator Loi Estrada.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508