Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rhian Ramos Is The Next Dyesebel?


Rhian Ramos was earlier rumored as the next Dyesebel in GMA 7’s forthcoming fantaserye based on the Mars Ravelo komiks classic.
“The gossip started because I had grown my hair long and put on a fake tan,” Rhian explained.
Though all signs now point to Marian Rivera as the Kapuso network’s new mermaid, Rhian remains unfazed.
Not enough
“I’m even willing to play Dyesebel’s nemesis,” she said. “People say I can play a villain well because I have a very strong personality.”
According to a network insider, Rhian was seriously considered for the lead part, but lost it because she lacked the necessary curves. To be blunt about it, her breasts were not seen as ample enough.
Rhian, who turns 18 this year, admits she may be too young to bare that much onscreen anyway. “I have plenty of time to develop,” she jested.
Lessons
“In any case, I don’t think the network would like a daring Dyesebel because kids will surely watch the show,” she said.
If she were to do a mermaid movie, she’d like something like the Hollywood fantasy flick “Aquamarine.” “That was cute,” she noted.
Rhian related that she had trained as a competitive swimmer when she was younger. “[But] I never joined tournaments because I was shy.”
This skill comes in handy when she joins celebrity contests, though. “For a [Head and Shoulders] competition, I was the one who dove for the treasure chest, just because all my teammates had refused to.”
Another kind
She did another kind of diving in the afternoon soap “My Only Love”—in scenes where nemesis Sherilyn Reyes dunked her head in a toilet bowl and foot spa basin.
“The staff made sure the bowl and basin were clean,” she recounted.
She’s willing to go to great lengths for her work, confirmed her regular photographer Jay Tablante.
For a shoot that involved tying her up with red ribbons, Rhian had to wait for three hours for the setup, “but the actual take only lasted three minutes,” recalled Jay.
Jay also took Rhian’s photo for the Bobson billboard which shows her in a midriff.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hello Noel, agi agi lang ko dinhi. Musta naman ka dinha?
Got A Tag For You:
Every Beat Of My Heart

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508