Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Roadhouse Food Trip

Last year, we have a lot of activities like going to the mall and buy food for Christmas, mall hopping that will end up eating and there was this new elegant restaurant that I have not yet tried there house specialty I'm referring to The Roadhouse restaurant that is located inside the SM mall, along Quimpo boulevard of Davao City. There were four of us who took lunch at the said restaurant namely my nephew Cykie Dodge, Keisha my daughter, Lyhra my wife and Altesse Shiralee my sister. The restaurants food were very delicious and I ordered their Baby Back Ribs which is one of their specialties, cykie chose their barbecue chicken, keisha my daughter had their chicken also and after that we had our ice cream as dessert , we really had fun their, we exchange ideas and throwing jokes to one another, and we keep on comparing their menus to other restaurants that we had tried already like RACKS in Makati City. I will share to you some of my pictures taken inside the restaurants.
This is Cykie and Altesse waiting for their food to be serve inside the Roadhouse restaurant


Me and daughter Keisha Nicole

Cykie and Altesse 'The partners when it comes to PAKALS"

Cykie is smiling because he knows the food was ready to be serve.



Keisha Nicole C. Noel with a smile after taking lunch

Cykie is calling me through his Uniden radio. He looks like a private fat guard (hahaha).

Uyyy..... not a single smile is given kay busug man kaayo .


Their official logo of the roadhouse restaurant

home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love roadhouse..the food is great and the servers are SOO nice.

Will definitely go back there pag-uli namo ni hubby puhon :).

Nice post by the way.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508