Thursday, January 31, 2008

At last, I Have My EON Card Now

Me and my brother teebob and his office mate Bryan decided to make a blog. At first, we really don't know how to get started until we meet this pro-blogger girl named cherry of (blogsilog.com). She teach us how to do it everything in terms of techniques, styles, format and how to monetize our newly formed blogs. We keep on researching and asking some blogger that came our way through tagging each others blog until time comes that we need a card that could transfer our blog earnings from paypal to our local bank here and that is the EON card provided by Unionbank of the Philippines. My brother Teebob applied through online and after 4 days he received a notification letter from Unionbank Manila for using their services (Eon Card) . The Eon card was under the name of my brother Teebob so, I accompany him to the Unionbank branch here to get the EON card and At last we already have it .

What a great smile!!!, A post with The EON card by Unionbank of the Philippines.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508