Tuesday, January 22, 2008

20 Personal Qs Tag

I got this tagg from my kababayan named Nancy

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? None

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I actually don't have any...Just come what may.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.

4. Did anyone close to you die? No

5. What countries did you visit? there's none.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? achievement in business

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007? Blogging! (lol) , Yes It's right.

8. What was your biggest failure? There's nothing I can say biggest failure.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury? None

10. What was the best thing you bought? All my books I considered them as my treasures.

11. Where did most of your money go? in my garden business.

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Well, it's all about blogging because I can put all my dreams into reality through blogging.

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter?Fatter because I ate too much.

14. What do you wish you’d done more of? show some lovin' to those I dearly cared about.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of? ;) worrying over lots of things!

16. What was the best book you read? all about automobiles because I love cars.

17. What did you want and get? Hmm...haven't get the things i wanted the most yet.

18. What did you want and not get? ......

19. What kept you sane? nice thoughts!

20. Who did you miss? everyone I love!

This time, I wanna hear from denz, Julia, and bryan and treizie.

1 comment:

Joy0z said...

Hi Kuya..musta blogging blogging..vote naman dyan oh?hehe..salamat?

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508