Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Sister's Dream Car


Last December 27, 2007 , me and my sister Altesse decided to go to a racing car dealer along MC. Arthur highway, Matina Davao City, since I am a mechanic by profession, she consulted me about the performance of different engine types, its specifications and durability. Toyota MR2, Latest Volkswagen (buggy), Ferrari, Mitsubishi Pajero, Mercedes Benz SLK were the types of car that we scrutinized carefully and tried to take a seat in. but none of those were chosen, she still prefer to have a Mini Cooper because that is her dream car YES!, your right the Mr. Bean car, but she prefer the latest model manufactured by the company who were responsible in making the BMW cars .

Mini cooper is known for its very nice stabilizers and shock absorbers that not a single "mini" had a turtle turn experienced. This car, since it's very small, the weight and height is computed by car engineers/manufacturers to stick on the road no matter how quick is the drift made by a driver.

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

hi noel, thanks for visiting my site...sure, i'll add ur link on my blogger's list. the linker serves just to remind me who do wanna link up with me. i'm transfering their links din sa blogger's list ko. anyways, happy new year!

ruther said...

hey..dapat yan ang bridal car ko kaso wala kaming mahanap na nagpapa-rent :(

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508